Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tip of the Week

Lets go through our wallets this week.  I'm game to see what receipts I no longer need.  Are you?  Now I didn't say go crazy and dump out your entire purse.  Lets save that for another rainy day.  Our wallets seem to start bursting at the seams the longer we put off this tiny small chore.  That person who gave you their business card in hopes you will call them might be stuck in there and it is probably never going to happen.  Now if your wallet has seen better days, I give you permission to find yourself a nice Fossil wallet.  Okay guilty as charged!  I'm a bit addicted to Fossil, BUT and here it comes...I have had my own Fossil wallet for about five years and its still in good shape.  There is no need for you to toss or replace something that is still useful just because you crave buying something new.  Anyway, if you are like me you become a bit attached to it and prefer to know where you usually put that coffee punch card.  Have fun getting rid of receipts and other useless items that you no longer need!

No comments:

Post a Comment