Thursday, April 4, 2013

Random Thought of the Day

I had a mom yesterday tell me that if she got her kids fed, bathed, and down for naps then she was doing a good job.  I would have to agree.  I think we put too much emphasis on being that perfect Mom.  I hear about how other moms have all these hobbies and activities and I really don't envy them.  My battle is to keep up with the housework on a daily basis which by the way is sliding fast the closer I get to having this baby.  Do we like to brag about ourselves especially on our blogs and how seemingly perfect we are?  If we really looked at ourselves with a microscope, would we be happy with the results?  What dark secrets do we hide from even ourselves?  Sometimes its hard to admit we have faults and maybe that is why I write about mine.  Okay maybe not all the time!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment