Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Today & Tomorrow

Today I received some rather sad news and it's been on my mind for the better part of the day.  I'm not sure how to process it right now.  I watched my children play at my feet and knew they had no idea the turmoil I was involved in.  I know this is rather short and it's not suppose to be very witty because honestly there are going to be days that just are sad. There will be happier times, but if I didn't write it then you would only have this rose colored picture what my life is like.  I do hope this finds you well and as you peek upon your children, do yourself a favor and savor those moments of innocence.  Be happy that you are there to protect your loved ones and make an effort to do something nice for them tomorrow.  Give them a hug or take a break from your computer and go for a walk with them.  I'll let you decide, but whatever it is I hope they remember that moment with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment